To All Our Incredible Customers:
For more than 15 years Waves Restaurant has been your neighbourhood seaside restaurant. We want you to know that there is nothing more important to us at Waves than the health and wellbeing of yourself, your families and our amazing staff members.
During this COVID-19 outbreak, we think it is important that you hear directly from us about the actions we’ve taken to ensure your continued safety during this time of uncertainty. We know it is critical for us to be transparent with this information, and to be as proactive as we can be.
Keeping Waves Clean And Safe
We remain committed to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and have greatly enhanced our procedures in this area. These include:
- Removing tables to increase the spacing between tables – at the very minimum spaced 1.5m apart
- Adhering to all government regulations as to the maximum amount of occupants allowed inside the restaurant
- Placing hand sanitiser throughout the restaurant, including on every table
- Before every lunch and dinner service, we undergo extremely thorough cleaning procedures and routinely sanitising all our surfaces throughout the day. Between 3pm – 5:00pm we close the restaurant and undergo a thorough sanitising procedure on all our surfaces ready for the next sitting
- After every sitting, thoroughly sanitising tables, chairs and menus
- Ensuring all our staff members are wearing protective gloves
- Constantly monitoring all staff members and educating and ensuring they have all the information they need to remain healthy. This includes strict instructions for them to stay home if they’re not feeling well
- Paying extraordinarily high attention to all food safety standards
- Closely monitoring developments concerning COVID-19 and keeping up to date with the latest recommendations from local and national state health officials.
We Encourage Our Guests To:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue, followed by washing your hands
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- And most importantly, staying home when you are ill or have been in close contact with people who are ill
We are all experiencing extraordinary and challenging times. We just want to remind you that it is always our top priority to provide the best possible food and service at Waves, as well to ensure the health and safety of our guests, employees and our community, always.
The Waves Team