Update: 23rd March 2020 – Waves Delivery & Take Out Service
Due to the national closure of restaurants, we are currently working on a delivery / take out service. We will be launching this Wed 15th April. We understand a lot of our customers don’t want to cook 7 days a week and want to be able to still have access to our delicious meals. We will make sure this is the case. Despite all the current challenges, we are genuinely excited to share with you our new delivery / take out menu – you will really love it. If you want to be notified of this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your postcode and we’ll let you know once we launch! Thank you for your continued support.
To all our incredible customers:
For more than 15 years Waves Restaurant has been your neighbourhood seaside restaurant. We want you to know that there is nothing more important to us at Waves than the health and wellbeing of yourself, your families and our amazing staff members.
As the impact of COVID-19 grows, we think it is important that you hear directly from us about the actions we’ve taken to ensure your continued safety during this time of uncertainty. We know it is critical for us to be transparent with this information, and to be as proactive as we can be.
Keeping Waves Clean and Safe:
We remain committed to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and have greatly enhanced our procedures in this area to minimise the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Removing tables to increase the spacing between tables – we are in compliance with the Government’s requirement of “one person per four square metres of ground space”
- Implementing world class cleaning procedures and routinely sanitising all our surfaces. Between 3pm – 5:30pm we close the restaurant and undergo a thorough sanitising procedure on all our surfaces ready for the next sitting
- Ensuring all our staff members are carrying out regular and thorough hand washing
- Constantly monitoring all staff members and educating and ensuring they have all the information they need to remain healthy. This includes strict instructions for them to stay home if they’re not feeling well
- Paying extraordinarily high attention to all food safety standards
- Closely monitoring developments concerning COVID-19 from respected sources such as World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as local and state health officials
We encourage our guests to:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue, followed by washing your hands
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- And most importantly, staying home when you are ill or have been in close contact with people who are ill
We are all experiencing extraordinary and challenging times. We just want to remind you that it is always our top priority to provide the best possible service at Waves, as well to ensure the health and safety of our guests, employees and our community, always.